Register and Sell Domain Names – to work as Domain Broker
By definition, a domain broker is a person who buys and sells domain names for others. While this is a spot-on definition, there are numerous misconceptions about what a broker actually does. There are many in the domain industry that believe a broker’s sole job is to find a buyer who will pay the seller’s asking price, no matter how high (or overpriced) the domain may be.
There are probably a fair number of people already doing this and working as domain broker. It is a type of venture which could be conducted anywhere in the world. Registering domains and sell them makes it a great way of doing business.
First of all, you need to buy a good sound domain name by register new domains or expired domains. Every day there is million domains expired and you can find some domains in your familiar fields that will be expired soon and register it as soon as it is expired. You can also use our domain back order service to register the domain you need. Domain Alert® Pro services meet your every need – and your budget. Monitor domain name changes, review the list of expiring domains, and most important of all, backorder domain names so they’re yours the instant they’re available.
What is Your Domain Name Value and How to Find A Good Domain Name to Sell ?
This is a list of some of the highest prices paid for domain names. The list is limited to domains that sold for $3 million or more. If you register any one of following domain name when it is available to register, you are already a millionaire now.
|VacationRentals.com||$35 million||2007||keyword Phrase|
|PrivateJet.com||$30.18 million||2012||keyword Phrase|
|AsSeenOnTv.com||$5.1 million||2000||keyword Phrase|
|Medicare.com||$4.8 million||2014||keyword Phrase|
|GiftCard.com||$4 million||2012||keyword Phrase|
|AltaVista.com||$3.3 million||1998||keyword Phrase|
|IG.com||$4.6 million||2013 September||LL.com|
|GiftCard.com||$4 million||2012 October||keyword Phrase|
|Yp.com||$3.8 million||2008 November||LL.com|
|Mi.com||$3.6 million||2014 April||LL.com|
|AltaVista.com||$3.3 million||1998 August||keyword Phrase|
|Whisky.com||$3.1 million||2013 December||keyword|
|Candy.com||$3.0 million||2009 June||keyword|
|Loans.com||$3.0 million||2000 Feb.||keyword|
As shown in above, most good selling domain names are keyword, keyword phrase, LL.com, LLL.com, NNN.com, NNNN.com domain name, some nnnnn.com domain name can be also valuable these days. I bought a NNNN.com in 2010 for $500, but some guys are trying to buy it $5000 from me in 2016.
How to find Keyword or Phrase Domain Name ?
Almost all cc.com, ccc.com, nn.com, nnn.com, nnnn.com are sold out these days. So you have to chose good keyword phrase domain name. You should be familiar with the keyword before you register it. Long word keywords phrase is also good choice for good domain name.
1. KeyWords that describe a product or service, especially new and emerging products, can be a great investment for newbie. If a new product or service comes up, you can register a lot of this kind of keyword phrase domains. for example, When cloud concept comes up, all people can register icloud, ecloud, cheapcloud and so on. But it’s very important to avoid any copyright or trademark issues that could result in domain forfeiture.
2. KeyWords that describe a Business Name – Generic business names, such as dentist, doctor, carpenter, scientists, Teacher, or chiropractor, can be great investments when combined with geographic or professional names such as SeattleDentist.com or EnglishTeacher.com.
3. KeyWords that describe a Local Geographic Position, Cities, or Countries, even associates – Names of cities or countries, including up-and-coming locations, can be great investments over time that can be sold to web developers looking to build out community portals or other businesses centered on those communities.
4. Company or Organization Name – You can register them if no trademark problems.
5. Timely Names – Timely names can be great investments when combined with events occurring in that period, such as 2022Olympic.com, or 2022worldcup.com
to chose a good domain name, please check the article NINE TIPS TO CHOSE PERFECT DOMAIN NAMES
Where to buy your domain name ?
1. Buy Domain name from a register. Register Your domain Name Now
Register a new domain. Make sure that the domains you buy are either keyword rich or otherwise very enticing. We provide you the cheapest domian name at only $8.99/yr. We always provide the cheapest domain name registration. Domain flipper is normally for .com domain name. It is a very good idea to buy expired or deleted domains. There are some websites that list all expired domain name and deleted domain names. You can check them frequently and you will find a good domain name to register.
2. Buy domain from online Auction
Buying A good domain name and holding it is very good invest methods for domain name flipper. I have bought a NNNN.com in 2000 for 500USD and hold it for five years, a guy even want to buy it at for $5000.
Here are some of the best places to buy domains:
- Our Reseller can have a buy and sell Auction account
- SnapNames Auction
- NameJet Auction
- Pool Marketplace Domains
3. Buy Domain from Some Forum or From Owner directly
It is very hard to do this. Normally when you find a domain interesting and you can email to the owner to sell it.
After you have registered your domain name, you can sell it at
Some people will be ready to pay a big price if the domain name is apt and keyword rich for their niche (For example: Business.com fetched $7.5 million in 1999).
Our resellers have huge discount to register domains and they have a portal to buy and sell domains through godaddy. You can bid domains and sell domains in your reseller control panel. You can become our reseller to become a domain broker and also begin to sell domain names and web hosting like our website http://cpanel.powerhoster.com
Your profit can range anything between few dollars to hundreds or thousands of dollars, depending on the domain name you bought and the demand for it.Most domain brokers in the domain industry have more reach and pull than the average seller does. More contacts, more tactics and more often than not, they are better negotiators. It is not an easy task finding an end-user to buy your domains; however, domain brokers specialize in doing so.