We Provide the Best and the cheapest Managed WordPress Hosting
The Managed WordPress Hosting is our top selling web hosting products and some web designers and web developers like our WordPress Hosting too. It the safest and fastest wordpress hosting in the world.
If you are web hosting developer or website designer, I think you like above managed WordPress hosting plans.
All Managed WordPress Hosting Plans Include
- 1000s of themes and plugins
- One-click migration tool
- sFTP access to WordPress files
- Nightly backups and one-click site restore
- Redundant firewalls, malware scanning and DDoS protection
- Daily backups & 1 click restore
- Automatic WordPress Core Updates
- Temporary website address
- One-click SSL installation
- Localized in 37 countries and 17 languages
- Premium WordPress Hosting Platform
- Award-winning 24/7 support
- Free domain with annual plan
- *99.9% uptime guarantee
- *Money-back guarantee
- Built in protection from specific WordPress security issues:
- Comment spam
- Brute force logins
- DDoS attacks
- Automatic WordPress core security updates
- (Update major plugins only when there is a very severe security issue)
Our Ecommerce Managed WordPress Hosting plan even provide more
- Automatic installation of WooCommerce
- No transaction fees
- Unlimited products
- Bookings and appointment scheduling
- Real-time shipping rates
- Free Premium WooCommerce Storefront design themes
- Free access to over $1,500 of WooCommerce addon extensions
We made it simple
- Spin up a new site in less than 30 seconds.
- Haven’t decided on your domain? Get started with a free temporary domain so you can choose the perfect URL later.
- Stay up to date and secure with automatic WordPress core updates.
You have better things to do than manage your hosting.
Maintaining a website shouldn’t mean spending hours optimizing your server and battling security threats. With Managed WordPress, we handle the technical stuff for you – server setup, security, backups, even performance optimization – so you can spend your time designing, managing content and doing what’s important to you.
Built for speed, reliability and security
- One of the fastest WordPress hosting platforms in the industry.
- Optimized for WordPress with expert tweaks you won’t find anywhere else.
- Designed to handle huge traffic spikes with automatic scalability.
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime and support.
- See how we deliver industry-leading performance.
- Built for tech-savvy designers and developers, WordPress lets you create gorgeous, content-rich websites with 1000s of free themes and plugins developed by the WordPress community. And as a content management system (CMS), you can assign authors, manage permissions, even make change across your entire site at once instead of a page at a time.
With our managed WordPress Hosting plan, we will secure your WordPress site, scan the servers as well as checking for any outdated plugins or outdated WordPress versions and sends notices for outdated versions or detected security risks.
We may also send you emergency update notices and let you know which plugin has what kind of potential risk along with the required instructions of how to update the plugin.
Our SSL certificate is very easy to install into your managed WordPress website. SSL (secure socket layer) performs the job of ensuring security of data transfer between your users and your browser. SSL certificate can be implemented in order to secure your admin panel. Another major benefit of implementing SSL is it helps your website rank better on Google. The higher the ranking is, the more the traffic a website can have.
Our managed WordPress hosting is for sure the most excellent in the industry. Your wordpress site will be running with abundant server and bandwidth resources for business sites and websites with a significant high traffic.
Migrate with just a click
With our Managed WordPress, nearly 9 out of 10 migrations can be done using our simple one-click tool. And if you’re a do-it-yourselfer who needs a little help, we also have detailed instructions you can follow.
Key WordPress Hosting Features
Managed means easy
We do all this:
- Automatic account setup
- Automatic WordPress core updates
- Nightly backups w/ 1-click restore
- DDoS protection & site monitoring
- Optimized WordPress servers
- We have award-winning, 24/7 support ready to solve your toughest hosting issues, plus hundreds of WordPress videos and interactive walkthroughs.
- Your site gets the personal bodyguard treatment, 24/7. Our security team monitors, thwarts, and deflects so you can rest easy.
- Keep hackers away
It gives you access to thousands of free themes and plugins that help simplify the design process and allow you to add powerful features with just a few clicks. Plus, with PowerHoster Managed WordPress, you get:
- Automatic setup, backups and WordPress software updates
- Industry-leading performance on our premium hosting platform
- Award-winning support from hosting experts, 24/7/365
So you can simply do this:
- Build your awe-inspiring website
- Host your website on the platform built expressly to optimize WordPress, with high-performance coolness like load-balanced servers and SSD drives.
- When your site attracts visitors by the ton, you shouldn’t have to stress over your plan’s visitor limits. Get visitor overage protection, ignore your limits, and pay a minimal fee for every additional 10K visitors over plan.
Additional WordPress Hosting Features
- Our WordPress search engine optimization (SEO) plugin walks through your site and automatically handles your site’s SEO basics to get it seen by Google and other major search engines. No tech skills needed.
- Staging site for testing – Create a staging site with just a click. Make changes. Add features. Update plugins and themes. Test any changes you make to your site before pushing it live, so you’re sure everything works perfectly for your visitors.
- Migrate your existing site – With our auto-migration feature, you can migrate your WordPress site to us with one click. If you use a custom login page, our 24/7, award-winning support can walk you through your auto migration.
- Create a full-blown staging environment to test your changes every which way before you release them into the wild.
- Don’t let your lack of a domain stop you from creating your website. Just start with one of our temporary domains and swap it out for the real thing later.
- Daily backups with 1-click restore – We back up your site every night — files, databases, everything — and keep that version safe for a full month. Need to restore a file or folder? You can do it with just one click.
- Log in to your WordPress server through SFTP/SSH and hit that command line. We even throw in wp-cli, vim & git—just because we can.
- Tools to get found on Google – Our WordPress search engine optimization (SEO) plugin walks through your site and automatically handles your site’s basic SEO needs, so get seen by Google and other major search engines. No tech skills needed.
- Malware scan and removal – Hackers can use malware to steal your customers information, deface your site and ruin your reputation. Our Website Security (included with Ultimate plan) finds and removes malware before it harms you or your customers.
- 24/7 award-winning support – As the world’s largest WordPress hosting provider, our award-winning, 24/7 support team knows how to solve your toughest hosting issues. Plus, each plan includes access to hundreds of WordPress training videos and in-app interactive help.
- With our nifty auto-migration feature, you can migrate your WordPress site to us with one click. (If you use a custom login page or host at WordPress.com, our 24/7, award-winning support can walk you through your migration.)
- Optimized for speed – Our platform is built expressly for WordPress, with high-performance features like load-balanced servers and SSDs. Our clustered server environment means your site is ready to scale for big traffic spikes with no lag in performance.
- Managed and automated tasks – Your hosting plan is set up with WordPress installed and ready to go. We back up your site nightly and help keep it safe by insuring you’re always on the newest version of WordPress with all the security updates applied.
Built-in WordPress Hosting Performance
We created our WordPress multi-tier hosting platform in-house and from the ground up to cater exclusively to WordPress sites. Every Managed WordPress site gets:
- Load-balanced servers to handle visitor spikes
- Multiple layers of caching for super efficiency
- SSD drives to grab your site content wicked quick
What is Managed WordPress Hosting ?
The WordPress community is present all around the world, WordPress professionals, designers, bloggers, enthusiasts often hold meeting to talk about WordPress and their functions as well as extensions. If you ever need a place to meet like-minded, inspiring individuals, consider participating in a WordCamp conference. In 2015 there have been 89 WordCamps, with over 21,000 tickets sold and 1,677 unique speakers.
WordPress.com ranks 44 among all websites in the Alex ranking system. There are currently more than 47.6 million websites that depend on WordPress. The keyword “WordPress” alone receives over 450,000 exact match searches every month. And that’s just “WordPress”, not “WordPress help” or “WordPress plugins” or anything of the sort. Eighty Percent of top one million Alex ranked websites are built up on WordPress. Of the top 1,000,000 sites in the world, the number of business sites (most popular with WordPress) powered by WordPress is five times the number of WordPress-managed news sites
With WordPress, you can manage anything from a simple personal site with just a few pages all the way up to a commercial site with hundreds of pages. The sky is the limit with WordPress, and thanks to that ease of use, it doesn’t matter if you’re a Web expert or just getting started. Anyone can create a fantastic website using WordPress.
In the 300+ content management system, WordPress is in the dominance of all CMS Market. It’s ranks further up and away from even the most popular CMS, with the next two closest competitors — Joomla and Drupal — powering less than five percent of all websites. W3Techs’ Matthias Gelbmann says WordPress’s dominance is only going to get bigger.
By W3Tech statistics, WordPress sponsors more than 28.1% of all websites and is used by some of the best known websites: Time, TechCrunch, Wired and Lifehack, to simply name just a few. When we split up all websites by traffic level, we see that WordPress is leading at all levels.
Due to the popularity of WordPress, A lot of web hosting providers have chosen to specialize in WordPress and offer what’s known as managed WordPress hosting.
Managed WordPress hosting is a concierge service where all technical aspects of running WordPress is managed by the host. This includes anit-hacker, keep spammers away, security, speed, WordPress updates, daily backups, website up-time, and scan for virus and malware. Managed WordPress Hosting is to provide all WordPress Based webmasters a complete hassle-free experience, so webmasters can focus on running their business websites and do SEO, contacting their customers, make their website high ranked, socialize their websites in facebook, twitter, and other social media websites, and do what they want to do but worrying about their website security. This is especially important because so many WordPress websites are hacker-ed every year.
What is the Benefits of Managed WordPress Hosting ?
With WordPress managed hosting only WordPress sites are allowed on the server. That allows the server to be incredibly well optimized for the WordPress platform. Plus, you literally don’t have to do anything that relates to your server. The “managed” portion of managed hosting means there’s a team of WordPress experts managing your server environment for you. Managed WordPress hosting is more expensive than shared hosting, but considering you don’t have to waste any time in technical tasks, and your site will perform at a very high level, these costs could be offset.
The benefits of Managed WordPress Hosting is known to almost all WordPress webmasters. The benefits include:
- Free Premium Plugins – We provides a lot of free plugins for our Managed WordPress Websites;
- Free Premium Themes – We provide thousands of free themes for our Managed WordPress Websites;
- Blacklisted Plugins and themes – We have our own database of blacklisted plugins and themes and keep updating our database;
- Backup and Restore – Weprovide daily backup, nightly backup and one click restore;
- Redundant firewalls, malware scanning and DDoS protection – We will scan your site periodically for malware and offer advanced security features that prevent hackers from accessing your site at all (these features vary among providers). In the event malware does weasel its way into your website, many hosts will remove it for no additional charge.
- Faster speeds: Our Premium WordPress Hosting Platform make your website super faster. Built specifically for WordPress to optimize the speed, reliability and security of your site. Cloud Hosting Servers were configured and speed up load times for WordPress. We have own own built-in caching and make your websites super faster, so you don’t have to install your own caching plugins.
- Comprehensive support: Customer support techs will know WordPress inside and out. You can ask them WordPress questions in addition to more general hosting-related questions.
- Automatic WordPress Core Updates We will update your WordPress core automatically.
- Temporary website address – Each plan includes a free domain, but if you’re not ready to choose your name, you can use a temporary domain to set up your account and register your official domain later.
- One-click SSL installation WordPress is pushing their user to move to SSL. So we make our Managed WordPress Websites install SSL super easy.
The Managed WordPress Hosting Provider Comparation
We can guarantee your 25,000 Visits at very cheap prices $5.99/m, and others may charge you dozens of USD. Some Managed WordPress Hosting even do not provide you security guarantee.
Managed WordPress Hosting FAQs
Cheap Web Hosting
But if you are running a bigger website, it is a completely different story.
You’ve probably heard a lot about why backup is crucial and how it could save you from an immeasurable amount of stress, damages and time. And it’s true — you never know what could cause your site to go rogue. Roughly half of all small business websites in the U.S. have been breached by hackers, and there’s always the chance you’ll update a plugin or core file, only to watch it corrupt your site. If you don’t have an IT department on hand or the know-how to fix it, you could be in serious trouble.
That’s where Powerhoster Website Backup comes in.
You’re likely familiar with the concept of a backup — taking a mirror image of your website, exactly as is — and storing it in a secure location. But actually implementing a backup process might be a tad daunting. The good news is, with our new Website Backup, you don’t have to worry about a thing.
You can check our website-backup plan here
- High traffic websites don’t work well on cheap hosting plans;
- The websites that send or receive too many emails do not work very well on cheap hosting plans;
- 24X7 customer support websites do not work very well on cheap web hosting plans;
- The websites that upload a lot of pictures and videos do not work very well on cheap web hosting plans;
- The big business websites do not work very well on cheap web hosting plans;
- The websites that use a lot of codes do not work very well on cheap web hosting plans;
- The websites that have a lot of communication with human beings do not work very well on cheap web hosting plans;
- The websites that have a lot of email accounts do not work very well on cheap web hosting plans;
- The websites that send newsletter do not work very well on cheap web hosting plans;
- The adult websites that host a lot of pictures and videos do not work very well on cheap web hosting plans
If you are familiar with setting up a web hosting environment, want to host multiple domains, want more databases, emails and not eager to secure your WordPress website You can use a cPanel hosting account. It’s easy to install WP on web hosting (just a click), but interacting with a control panel (cPanel) can be intimidating. With cPanel, you can manage the domain, DNS, setup, backups, speed optimization, security, log files – all through the control panel.
If you are more concern about your speed, your up-time, your security, and less time on software and security, you need a managed WordPress hosting account. MWP handles the setup and launches you directly into WP-admin to start building your site – no confusing extra control panel to deal with.
If your website need huge traffic, you need a managed WordPress hosting.
- cPanel – Access all the hosting features and settings you need with this industry-standard control panel.
- CloudLinux – Keep your site online with truly balanced CPU, RAM and Disk IO limits.
- Resources On-Demand – If you need more power, you can level up your CPU, RAM, Entry Processes and I/O with just a click.
- CageFS – Protect your Web content 24/7 with this virtualized file system
- MySQL – Create rich database content with industry standard open source tools.
- Free Applications – Instantly install over 200 applications on your website with just a few clicks.
- Award-Winning Security – It’s hard to believe anyone would want to harm your porcelain figurines website, but they do. Thankfully, our security team is on the job 24/7 to meticulously monitor, thwart suspicious activity and deflect DDoS attacks.
- 1-Click Setup – Get your website up and running quickly.
- Ultimate Hosting Plan – Get more for your money and choose the Ultimate Plan! 2X Processing Power & Memory, 1 year Standard SSL Certificate.
- Backup and Restore – Daily automated backups are available via cPanel. If you need to restore your site, you can revert back to a previous locally-stored version.
Cheap web hosting is shared web hosting and reliable web hosting and normally cost $2 – $10 USD. Cheap web hosting is normally in shared IP address normally host more than one hundred websites. Cheap web hosting must be reliable web hosting and the web hosting provider normally provide the webmaster cpanel, or plesk control panel to manage their websites. The webmaster can manage Files, images, database, seo and marketing tools, domain parking, domain alias, and domain addon, email, security, software and some application.
Normally cheap web hosting is perfect for personnel blog, and small business owners. Some SEO guys may buy a lot of cheap web hosting in different servers to do their money website promotion. If you need cheap hosting, shared hosting is the best bet. Check that the resource limits suit your site, and compare the uptime guarantee between several hosts to see which one is likely to offer better service. Cheap hosts sometimes don’t offer the best support, so check that the tech team is available to help you 24/7 if you need it.
Cheap web hosting is normally works perfectly for small websites and you do not need worry about it. If there are some outrage of the servers, the admin of the server will get an email and tell them which user exhaust the resources and they will suspend that website.
Cheap web hosting advantages :
- cheap web hosting means cheap and reliable
- use the services only you want and can be upgrade easily
- low budget and perfect for new-comers
- a lot of hosting features included
- good to register more cheap hosting accounts for SEO services
- free Emails and Databases
- WordPress application supported and even Joomla, Drupal and more
- great uptime
- great page loading speed
- PowerHoster provide over 125+ One-Click Install Applications
- good customer support
- ease of signup: pretty easy signup process
Cheap Web Hosting Disadvantages :
- you often get what you pay for
- no free domain
- no free SSL
- tons of upsells
- one year contract
- renewal rates are higher but not for PowerHoster ( we keep our purchase and renewal fee the same )
- bad neighbor will make your SEO rank down
You can build your website in several different ways – from hand-coding with HTML to using a website builder program.
If you require a lot of functionality and versatility from your website, you’ll benefit from programs and applications that can help you build your site. Our Web hosting plans give you access to free, server-side applications that can be used to develop and customize your website, including popular Content Management System (CMS) applications like WordPress® and Joomla!®.
We try to make building your website as simple as possible. If you prefer to use popular Web design software such as Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Expression, and Apple iWeb, you can easily upload your files to your hosting account.
Normally small business owners, personnel bloggers, SEO guys, and non-profit websites use cheap web hosting. It also attracts scammers and spammers.
As you know, a lot of small websites share the same server in cheap web hosting company. That can lead to resource bottlenecks and other problems associated with sharing IPs.
If you have bad neighbors, your websites will not be SEO ranked higher and your emails maybe be bounced back or into spammer folder.
For many people, either type of hosting will be just fine. However, there are a few key differences that might influence your choice between PowerHoster Linux vs. Windows Hosting.
For starters, Linux Hosting uses a command-line interface that might initially confuse users accustomed to pointing and clicking. That alone might make Windows based hosting your best choice, as its user interface is similar to what you’d find on desktop computers. It’s also your only choice if you need to use Visual Basic or .NET programming languages, or create databases using Microsoft Access or SQL.
However, many users swear by Linux Hosting due to its stability and security. When you make even the largest updates to your website or server, Linux Hosting rarely requires a reboot or restart. That means your site will be open for business when visitors come looking. Linux Hosting is also far more difficult for hackers to exploit, so they’ll often move on to another target when faced with a Linux server.
Free hosting is spammer hosting and they want to earn money from you but do not want you know they have earned money from you. Normally they will place some ads and some SEO links in your websites and they can shutdown your websites without any notice, and they will not give you professional support.
If you are students and want to do some exercises on website design and web hosting, you can try a free web hosting service. Normally free web hosting providers want your design times and they think you do not want to move your websites to other web hosting provider because you have spent a lot of times.
If some website in my server get blacklisted, will my website be blacklisted in my cheap web hosting plan ?
YES. your website will be blacklisted and all the email sent from this server will be in spammer folder. It is called bad neighbor. Some website hosting provider do not do anything to stop that bad neighbor but a lot of responsible web hosting providers will remove your spammer neighbor.
It needs some time for your IP address be white-listed.
You can guard against this by using a VPS or dedicated server, or using a third party email service that is separate to your hosting service.
Moving your website to us is a simple process. If you have access to your existing website files, you can upload them through our Hosting Control Center or via an FTP client. If you don’t have a current copy of your website, you should be able to request one from your current website hosting provider.
If you’ve built your website in a HTML editor, like Dreamweaver or Microsoft Expression Studio, you have to upload your website files via FTP (File Transfer Protocol). We have a built-in FTP File Manager that you can access in our Hosting Control Center.
However, if your files are larger than 20 MB, we recommend using the tool FileZilla, which works with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems, or another third-party FTP client.
Yes. As you know, WordPress is perfect website design software and more than 80% websites are based on WordPress software. WordPress application can run in any servers and exhaust very few resources.
Cheap web hosting providers normally provide you cpanel or plesk control panel. It is very easy to install WordPress in any Cpanel or Plesk control panel.
WordPress is lightweight when it’s initially installed, so most cheap hosting accounts will cope just fine, providing your plan allows you to create the database that WordPress needs to function.
If your WordPress site grows and becomes very resource-intensive, your host may ask you to upgrade to a more expensive plan so that it doesn’t negatively impact on other customers.
No. Any web hosting provider even dedicated server can not provide you unlimited web space, unlimited emails, unlimited databases, unlimited add-on domains, unlimited alias domains, or unlimited bandwidth.
The cheap web hosting providers tell you they can provide you unlimited web space or unlimited bandwidth because you are novice. If you check the terms and you will find they can always say:
If you are using too much resources that it is causing ongoing performance problems for other sites, the cheap web hosting company will suspend your websites or throttle your traffic or require you to upgrade.
No. Do not trust any web hosting provider that can provide you a shared web hosting account that less than $2 per month. They are not reliable. Their cost is there. Normally they lease a server at more than $200 per month, the only way they can earn money is put more than 400 domains in a single server.
It means your website will share the same IP address with more than 400 websites. You will have more downtime and less support.
But some website hosting providers provide free or very less prices in the first several months and charge normally afterwards, it should be OK. This is only marketing tricky.
Our Deluxe and Ultimate plans can host multiple websites. You can also use these plans to set up various names (aliases) for your site and direct visitors to specific pages. With the Hosting Control Center, you can also change the primary domain on your account, remove domains or move them from your account to another.
NO. Cheap web hosting account will not provide you ssh access.
We can guarantee your 25,000 Visits at very cheap prices $5.99/m, and others may charge you dozens of USD. Some Managed WordPress Hosting even do not provide you security guarantee.